AWB located in Lampertheim, Germany offers precision manufacturing of demanding components to its clients since 1995. AWB is specialized on shaping special materials such as Inconel, Hastelloy and other Haynes materials, Stellite® etc. and the manufacturing of safety-related components. Additionally, AWB is providing innovative logistic concepts as well as consulting and services in the area of metal shaping.
Due to a modern quality management system and extensive quality documentation, every individual component of AWB is traceable throughout the complete production and supply chain.
The portfolio of products and services of AWB at a glance:
- State-of-the-art precision manufacturing of alloyed materials
- Manufacturing of safety-related components, such as power plant technology
- Production of individual components and small batches with high flexibility and fast turnaround times
- Extensive quality documentation, quality assurance and traceability for individual components throughout the complete production and supply chain
- Execution of client orders by a single service provider and coordinated procurement of components manufactured by other companies for the purpose of streamlining the processes for our clients
- Offer of every technologically feasible production process due to close collaboration with subsidiaries and partners of AWB
- Worldwide shipping and customs clearance
- Production of large/complex steel and stainless steel weldments by an AWB-subsidiary in the Czech Republic
AWB Anlagen- und Werkzeugbau GmbH & Co. KG is a member of Forschungsvereinigung Verbrennungskraftmaschinen e.V.